• Abuja Chamber of Commerce sets a day to hold webinar on E-commerce
E-commerce, is a short form for Electronic commerce. Many businesses and organisations have adapted means for their business due to the Covid-19 pandemic. As a result of lockdown, many business owners have turned their businesses to online and mobile shops, where people can place their order and get it at the snapshot of their fingers. Businesses without digital presence have been forced to take their businesses online, so that they will be able to meet up with the need of their customers and also for the sake of the business continuity.
E-commerce opportunities and prospects
With the high demand of e-commerce by various business organisations, Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) will be organising an online seminar on July 25, 2020, 4pm West African time; to buttress on important factors behind building and launching of a successful e-commerce business.
Some of the essential topics to be discussed during the webinar which will be moderated by Ezekwesili Nnaemeka Nnam are:
• E-commerce, Nigeria’s time is now by Osita OPARAUGO CEO of Ogelle LTD
• Leveraging cloud computing for e-commerce – unlocking potentials and business opportunities by Olusegun OLUGBILE Chairman of ICET data analytics privacy technology Ltd
• Choosing the right sales channel mix for your business by Grace JARE AJUWON chief business & market officer of proshare.
• Driving targeted traffic for positive customer acquisition – Fela OLAGUNJU, project manager at SMElinc
• Ahead of the curve: digital strategies to unlock business value – Mr. Tomi ARAROMI, CEO of info strategy technology.
The event will also feature a keynote address by the President of ACCI Prince Adetokunbo Kayode, SAN, CON and remarks from the Director General, Mrs Victoria Akai.
To participate in the event or to be a part of the conversation, kindly join the live stream via this link http://bit.ly/e-commerceandpostcovid: You can also set a reminder for same, so you dont miss out when the event commences.
For more information/enquiry, kindly contact: Miss Wuraola Onibogi, Head of Research and Business Development via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08131259577.